martes, 3 de enero de 2017



=Hello Everyone=

I think I'm obsessed with that ponytail. By the way, volvo my letter of "MikeSimsMM" before I seemed to bother but now I think it is something that characterizes me. I hope you like the hairstyle <3 
-20 Swatches
-Ea Colors & My Favorite colors
-”New” Mesh
-No hat compatible (Sorry)
-Base game compatible
-Maxis Mach Hair
-If one of your sims uses this hair I would like to tag me to see your photo  :3
Please!
-Do not include mesh when creating a recolor
-Do not re-upload my content, please!
-Do not edit my meshes
-Enjoy :)

Download 

Enjoy <3

2 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I can not get this hair to show in my game. I get the red, white blocks with the black question mark.

    ResponderEliminar